Monday 11 April 2011

being naughty

Chances are your lady like talking dirty just as much as you do. It’s a great way to liven things up in the bedroom and to add a bit of heat under the sheets. Are you up for the challenge but don’t know where to start? Thankfully, iVillage is here with the answers.


talkin’ dirty


“Talk dirty to me,” I whispered to my then-boyfriend. We were a few months into the relationship (about the right time, by the way, to introduce something like this), we'd just seen a film with some decidedly sexy scenes and we had a few gin and tonics under our belts. I was in a “what-the-heck-let's-spice-things-up” kind of mood, delivering the line in what I considered a sexy, deep, guttural voice.


“Umm, OK,” he said nervously, his voice doing the opposite to mine and suddenly lifting a few octaves (not a good sign). Then he cleared his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down… while other previously excited body parts just went, well, down. “I'm going to…I'm going to put my…um…penis? Is that OK or should I be dirtier?…Inside your um…Shoot, what do I call it? Girls don't like certain words, do they?” (No, we don't, but when someone asks you to talk dirty, it's like getting a hall pass.) A pause, then… ”Actually, first I'm going to take a shower and make sure everything is really clean, taking particular care to clean under my foreskin and then, of course, I'm going to pull on a condom…”


Not quite what I had in mind.


Ah, the joys of being a sexpert. Perhaps I'd overdone the lectures about cleanliness (British boys are mainly uncircumcized) and safe sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment